In the course of the day we all talk with someone we wish we could help… someone who is struggling with the realities and stresses of their daily life. Overwhelming stress manifests in many ways – depression, anxiety, health issues, addictions, relationship troubles, parenting worries, not feeling “good enough”, or not feeling motivated. Many aspects of one’s physical and emotional health are affected by stress.
Therapy gives you dedicated time to focus on ways to alleviate this stress. Time out of your busy life to take care of you – your relationships, your family, yourself. I provide a comprehensive needs assessment allowing you to set goals. Working together we can identify coping skills and put them to work. I use solution-focused and cognitive behavioral techniques to help you feel better. After our sessions you will realize that you are stronger than you knew and more resilient than you imagined.
– Over 10 years treating adults, children, adolescents, and families
– Professional experience includes: school settings -private and public, hospital outpatient treatment center, nonprofit management, community mental health, and private practice.
– Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
– Masters in Social Work (MSW), Indiana University
– Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Miami University
If you or someone you care about is experiencing stressors that are taking their toll maybe it is time to schedule an appointment…
- I accept cash or check.
- I will bill your insurance company monthly if you have insurance. Any deductible that has not yet been met will be your responsibility to pay.
I am an approved provider with Anthem, MedMutual, United Healthcare, Optum, and Aetna.
I am usually accepting new patients, and have evening and daytime hours available.
Amanda Pentzer, LISW
Telephone: (614) 505-7561 x212